Vickers Neal Recruitment Solutions Ltd
JOB TITLE: Customer Support (Helpdesk / Technical Support)
Vickers Neal Recruitment Solutions are delighted to be working with TruTac Ltd based at their headquarters on the Westwood Business park in Coventry-
HOURS: 8.30am – 5pm Mon – Thurs and 8.30am – 4pm on a Fri
Excellent career development opportunities
Will spend time in all relevant departments to expand learning and knowledge but primarily focused in IT Support.
TruTac is placed within the Commercial Transport Industry and Information Technology Business Sectors.
TruTac Head Office – Units 5 & 6, Westwood House, Westwood Business Park, Coventry CV4
REPORTS TO: Customer Support Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Providing support and training to our Customers on company products.
Responding to customer queries by telephone and email.
Installing Company software remotely to customer pc’s
After Sales care
• To undertake a range of tasks in relation to customer IT support
• To deal with customer enquiries efficiently and diligently
• To understand and comply with policies and procedures
· To understand the Hours Law for HGV and PSV drivers
• To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
• To comply with all Health & Safety policies and procedures
• To attend and fully participate regular training and development reviews with line management, mentor, HR representatives and other nominated representatives.
• To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
Able to carry out a variety of technical duties related to the role, competently and efficiently with training and/or support as appropriate.
• Demonstrates a logical and practical approach to tasks
• Takes opportunities to learn new technical skills
• Gains experience to improve technical competence
• Takes on additional responsibilities once suitably qualified and/or trained
• Ability to problem solve
To deliver the best possible standards to our customers (both internal and external) at all times by keeping our promises, never compromising on health and safety and being aware of the environmental impact of our activities.
• Undertakes all tasks willingly, prepared to go the extra mile
• Completes all tasks, including paperwork accurately and to a high standard and on time
• Demonstrates a professional attitude and approach at all times
• Takes a pride in their appearance and is punctual
• Ensures own and others Health & Safety at all times
Customer Relationship Building and Management
To build long term partnerships in order to understand and satisfy our clients current and future needs.
• Takes every opportunity to develop positive and professional working relationships
• Honours customer commitments
• Takes a professional and courteous approach with clients at all times
Promote a process of continual improvement whilst encouraging new ideas and added value solutions.
• Seeks opportunities to improve existing processes and procedures
• Provides creative but practical solutions to problems
• Participates and makes constructive suggestions for solutions and improvements
Create a working environment where merit is the only key to success and make teamwork an everyday reality. Demonstrate a clear commitment to development and training.
• Treats others with dignity and respect
• Communicates well (verbally and in writing) with colleagues and clients
• Works harmoniously with others, helping to generate a positive team atmosphere
• Builds effective working relationships
• Takes ownership of personal development
If you can provide working evidence in all the above then please submit your CV with a covering letter to Emily Neal using the contact details provided-
Upon application your CV will be submitted to Vickers Neal and TruTac Only. We do not pass cvs to third parties.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.