Vickers Neal Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Vickers Neal Recruitment Solutions Ltd are currently working with Elegant Clutter Ltd.
Elegant Clutter Ltd are a leading supplier of bespoke artwork and sculpture to the restaurant, bar and hotel industries in the UK and Europe.
The company already have an enviable and varied client base and are now in their next chapter of growth. Due to this success, we have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to further develop the UK portfolio.
Purpose of job:
Build and develop Elegant Clutters client base across the leisure, hospitality and emerging sectors by identifying projects where the company’s full range of products and services can be sold. Forge strong relationships through regular telephone, face to face meetings and events to secure repeat business with designers, contractors, operators and brand owners.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Build a brand-new customer database using industry construction data, desk research, own networks and cold calling to qualify pipeline opportunities.
• Generate own leads to secure new business appointments for two to three days of the week.
• Ongoing follow up of all logged opportunities to secure meetings and project briefs for the Project Management team.
• Systematically and professionally qualify and follow up all direct enquiries to Elegant Clutter in collaboration with the project management team.
• Consult with potential clients on suitable artwork solutions and concepts to help identify a clear brief for Elegant Clutters design team.
• Support Project Management in the conversion of all enquiries to design intent, quote and purchase order using best practise CRM processes.
• Work with the Commercial Director to build a structured networking programme through attending relevant events and exhibitions as well as hosting own social events.
• Follow the latest trends in interior and hotel design to keep abreast of developments so that EC is seen as an expert in the field of artwork.
• Provide insight and feedback to Elegant Clutter on what products and services are required in the industry to inform our new product development strategy.
• Grow an understanding of competitors to Elegant Clutter and share any insights required to help compete against them.
• Work with the Creative Director to develop and maintain a comprehensive image bank of design intents and completed projects to use in presentations, digital marketing (incl Social Media) and design intent proposals.
• Support the development of marketing collateral to position Elegant Clutter as a professional company and to help grow its awareness.
• Work with the Commercial Director to specify and develop a suitable CRM process.
• Outstanding sales skills are essential
• Sales experience in selling into the hospitality industry or similar
• Must be able to work on own initiative, and have been remotely managed in previous roles
• Needs to be smart, polished and reliable
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Driving licence
• Must be a result driven individual!
This is an exceptionally varied role and we are therefore looking for an individual who can work across a broad level of client requirements.
It is imperative that you have a proven passion for interior design and a very keen eye for detail.
Sales experience is also a pre-requisite and if you have not sold interior design or similar before you will already have a strong list of contacts who would benefit from Elegant Clutters services.
Furthermore, you must have had experience in attending varied networking events and be a natural networker.
In return for all the above the company offer an excellent remuneration package. This is a unique opportunity in a growing business who continuously support their employees and embrace them to be part of their journey.
The role can be based anywhere in the UK, but you will need to be able to commute regularly to London and the Midlands. Overnight stays (one to two nights per week) should be expected.
In the first instance please submit your CV with a covering letter which outlines your desired remuneration.
When applying for this position your cv will be viewed by Vickers Neal Recruitment and Elegant Clutter only.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.