Vickers Neal Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Graphic Designer -Part time-
Vickers Neal Recruitment Solutions Ltd are currently working with Circles Network based at their beautiful offices Rugby, Warwickshire.
Circles Network is a UK wide voluntary organisation based in Warwickshire, renowned for building inclusive communities on the foundations of justice, advocacy, empowerment and friendships.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer on a part time basis. (please specify your availability upon application)
Purpose of the role:
• To design, illustrate, layout and produce a range of materials, including project leaflets, flyers, press releases, social media posts, training materials, posters, reports, and publications, which include text, graphics and photographs.
• To copy write or proof text for the wide range of materials and media supported, working, as required, alongside other team members to develop text to a final version. All text must be approved and signed off by either the Executive Assistant and Business Manager or CEO.
• To collaborate effectively with the Circles Network team, volunteers and external companies to ensure that the design, print and materials production needs of the projects and services are met efficiently and cost effectively.
• To run and develop Circles Network’s social networking accounts and produce posts with the appropriate tone and content to support Circles Network’s development through networking and engagement.
• To support the communications team in developing the marketing strategy, branding, products, and range of designs by providing new perspectives, designs and ideas.
• To work closely with the Circles Network team to produce documents in a particular style i.e. producing Person Centred Plans in the style requested by the person whose document this belongs to.
• To develop and maintain a high quality of content for Circles Network’s website and affiliated websites.
• To liaise with the Circles Network team, UK wide, to gather stories and news to share through appropriate channels, providing regular news and events updates on Circles Network’s website in line with social media posts, as appropriate.
• To work with the Circles Network team to develop and produce materials or merchandise for training or fundraising.
• To develop and maintain links with local and national media and send out press releases as appropriate to develop Circles Network’s national, regional and local presence.
• Ability to develop newsletters from plain text into HTML on Mail Chimp or equivalent.
Essential Skill Set:
• Proficiency in the use of InDesign, Microsoft office, content management systems
• Ability to use HTML
• Photography and film editing skills
• Excellent graphic design skills
• Excellent freehand drawing skills
• Excellent copy writing and proof-reading skills
• A keen eye for detail
• A passion for design
• Excellent written and verbal English skills
• Education to degree level (or equivalent experience), ideally in a related topic i.e. Graphic Design, English, Marketing.
It is essential that the individual has a real passion for the work that Circles Network do and would urge you to research the business prior to sending your CV and covering letter.
Should you wish to discuss this opportunity further please do not hesitate to contact Emily Neal on the contact details below. All applications MUST include a tailored covering letter which outlines desired remuneration and availability details.
Upon application your CV will be submitted to Circles Network and Vickers Neal ONLY- We DO NOT share your details with third parties.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.