Vickers Neal Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Vickers Neal Recruitment Solutions Ltd are currently working with Stipenda based at their offices in Warwick.
Stipenda are an established and progressive Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) who work with consultants, recruiters, employers, employees and end clients across the globe.
To support one of their key strategic objectives of achieving growth through commitment to their clients, they have a vacancy for a Finance and HR Assistant.
The role involves a mix of Customer Service, Account Management and problem solving, along with operational and administrative tasks.
Working in a professional services environment, reporting directly to the Corporate Solutions Manager, you will act as a focal point to ensure clients’ perception of the organisation is one of efficiency and professionalism. You will be responsible for supporting a network of high earning, professional consultants, employers and employees, advising on UK & international employment registrations, international payroll, Human Capital Management and ensuring all processes are performed in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
• Manage enquiries from existing clients and ensuring all consultants, employees and agency requirements are met under our terms and conditions of services including:
• Maintaining up-to-date contract and contact records on all databases.
• Dealing with all allocated consultant, employee and client enquiries as appropriate.
• To manage monthly payroll process for all consultants and employees
• Manage and input data to HR systems and create reports as required
• Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR or payroll related queries, sourcing information on HR benefits, pensions and payroll as appropriate
• Payroll chasing, ensuring funds are received for consultants and employees to be paid on time
• To on-board new consultants and employees following the prescribed guidelines
• To manage the relationship with consultants and employees across the wide variety of solutions we offer.
• Take a pro-active approach for all clients, to pre-empt potential problems and take immediate and appropriate action to avoid escalation of issues
• Communicate courteously with internal and / or external clients by telephone, email and in person, building positive relationships; investigating, responding to and progressing issues and queries to a successful conclusion as efficiently as possible
• Ensure primary legal documentation pertaining to consultants, clients and consultants are complete, acceptable to the prescribed company standards and approved by the authorised personnel within the company.
• Continuous monitoring of consultants’ contracts to identify forthcoming expiration of contracts and liaise with agency, consultant, Sales and/or Finance teams with regard to either arranging renewal of contract or implementing leaver’s process in the event of non-renewals.
It is essential for this role that you can provide evidence of the following:
• Undergraduate degree in business, economics, finance or equivalent
• First class communication skills – both verbal and written
• Minimum of 1 year of office experience preferably within a professional services, HR or account management environment
• Strong commitment to customer service excellence
• Ability to show empathy and understanding towards the client’s situation whilst acting in the best interests of both the client and the company
• A good team player with an energetic and flexible approach
• Good time management, highly accurate with high level of attention to detail
• The ability to work under pressure and multi-task
• Demonstrate good organisation and co-ordination skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
Salary and Benefits
• up to £27,000
• Occupational pension
• Private medical insurance (after qualifying period)
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 17:00, including 1 hour lunch break.
In the first instance please submit your cv and supporting letter to Emily Neal on the contact details provided.
Upon application your cv will be sent to Vickers Neal Recruitment Solutions Ltd and Stipenda only. We WILL NOT pass your details to any third parties unless specifically requested in writing by the individual.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.